Ghosts and Scary Things

There are unquestionably things on this earth that are unexplained or defy science as we know it. I have created this blog in order to discuss theses things and get feedback and opinions from the rest of the world.
I have also created a website dedicated to ghosts, the paranormal and the unexplained which also offers a place for discussion as well as lots of interesting pictures, videos and information. Statistics will show that the majority of people on earth believe in ghosts or the supernatural. However, most people will not admit it in public. This blog and my site is a place where you can share your ghost stories, offer your theories and be appreciated for it. Ghosts are not the only mystery on earth and all discussions and opinions are welcome. I hope that you enjoy.

5 comments:

mawmaw said...

Ghosts do exist. My greatgrandmother saw many spirits and just thought it was part of ordinary everyday life. For many years she saw the ghost of her daughter who died when she was a small child. She would see her standing at the foot of her bed at night. Just before my grandmother died she saw her mother in my kitchen. I didn't see her but I know she did.

Anonymous said...

Omq thAT iZ rEAllY sCarY WoWW!!!!
AND SOmeTimeSS i cAN sEe ghOsts NOW i noe IM NOt AloNe!!

Anonymous said...

i really want to know if ghost are real and what they really want from us in a way if you think about it kind of like a puzzle to solve like for an example what if they just wanted you to help them or for something else you would probley want you to help them cross over now i am not saying that some are not evil but some times you have to go with what your gut tells or leads you to do.

Sydney Lange said...

I have total respect in Ghost. To my knowledge, they can't help being the way they are. I repect them.

katie said...

i am an investigator and i can see hear and scence ghosta and on maby of my investigations i have seen the real stuff. yes ghosts are real